Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm new to all this and would really appreciate your feedback (good or bad!) on my cards.

Claire x

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30-something wife to Gary, and mum to James (4) and Katie (2). After making loads of cards during my first year-long maternity leave, I'm now busy, busy, busy, with work and two kids. I'll get back to it someday though, I'm sure!

Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Poinsetta Card


I've made a couple of these cards for my Grandparents this year - I think they'll like the vintage look.
The decoupage poinsettas are from Anita's, and came in the doCrafts goody bag. I've used stickles glitter glue in green and platinum to highlight.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it! A fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the ribbon along the bottom, very elegant. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Claire! I love traditional style Christmas cards and this is going to look just beautiful on someone's mantlepiece! Thanks so much for playing with us this week! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,

    this is beautiful, gorgeous colours, and so elegant. thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete