Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm new to all this and would really appreciate your feedback (good or bad!) on my cards.

Claire x

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30-something wife to Gary, and mum to James (4) and Katie (2). After making loads of cards during my first year-long maternity leave, I'm now busy, busy, busy, with work and two kids. I'll get back to it someday though, I'm sure!

Tuesday, 3 November 2009

MAWTT Challenge (sketch + embossing)





I've made these two cards using this week's 'Moving along with the times' sketch. Hope you like them!

Papers are from 'My Mind's Eye', and I've used copper and turqoise papers from Dovecraft. The sentiments are stamped then embossed with copper embossing powder.


I made a third card whilst I was at it, although using a slightly different layout.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire x
    WOW..you have been busy..so glad you liked the sketch...and all 3 cards are gorgeous.
    Thanks for taking part in thi weeks MAWWT challenge Good Luck Clare W Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, super card, love the papers and all three of your cards are fab! Thanks for taking part in our challenge Heidi DT at MAWTT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Claire. Three fabulous cards & nice to see a different sentiment. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT x Clare x

    ReplyDelete