I made this card for a friend who's mum to a toddler. I thought that this Jolly Nation rubber stamp ('Toddler with bowl') would be appropriate!
I've used promarkers to colour. The backing papers are 'Spring Burst' by Papermania. Sentiment is from Clare Curd's signature stamps. Ribbon and brads are also Papermania.
Not a layout that I would have come up on my own, but I'm pleased with the result. That's why I enjoy taking part in challenges so much - such a great way to get new ideas!

Hi Claire,i love this card,such a fun image and so beautifully put together:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining u sat MAWTT:)
sue
xx
Aww, love your image and colour scheme, thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week. Nicki, xx
ReplyDeletecute card
ReplyDeleteAllisonX
Hi Claire....What a lovely card and a great take on my sketch..thanks once again for taking part in this weeks MAWTT challenge..good luck and we hope you can join us again thanks Clare DT x
ReplyDeleteClaire what a gorgeous card. I just love the image you have used. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT xx Clare x
ReplyDelete