Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm new to all this and would really appreciate your feedback (good or bad!) on my cards.

Claire x

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30-something wife to Gary, and mum to James (4) and Katie (2). After making loads of cards during my first year-long maternity leave, I'm now busy, busy, busy, with work and two kids. I'll get back to it someday though, I'm sure!

Sunday, 19 September 2010

Stocking Card

This is my entry for this week's Sketch and Stash challenge, which is to use a sketch.

I've mainly used new stuff from the docrafts festive goody bag (papers, embellishments, ribbon), only the base card, red ribbon and red ink are new.

1 comment:

  1. fsbulous card Claire :-)the stocking is fab and the papers and embellies are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete