Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm new to all this and would really appreciate your feedback (good or bad!) on my cards.

Claire x

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30-something wife to Gary, and mum to James (4) and Katie (2). After making loads of cards during my first year-long maternity leave, I'm now busy, busy, busy, with work and two kids. I'll get back to it someday though, I'm sure!

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge Card




I fell in love with the template for this card as soon as I saw it and really like the idea of layering up so many papers.
The papers are My Mind's Eye summer papers. I've used an ek border punch and some white ribbon. I've stamped the sentiment and edged everything using purple ink. The butterfly is punched and I've added gems to its body and the top of the card. I've used white gel pen to add faux stitches around the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment