Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm new to all this and would really appreciate your feedback (good or bad!) on my cards.

Claire x

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30-something wife to Gary, and mum to James (4) and Katie (2). After making loads of cards during my first year-long maternity leave, I'm now busy, busy, busy, with work and two kids. I'll get back to it someday though, I'm sure!

Saturday, 17 July 2010

Uncle's Birthday Card


I've used the template from this week's Friday Sketchers challenge to make this birthday card for my uncle.
I was looking through my grandparent's photo album and found this one of him as a very cheeky little boy. I've printed another copy, and a photo of my dad from the same day, to give him in a double frame as his birthday present next month.
I've used the Linen card stack again and distressed the edges using 'brushed cordroy' ink.

1 comment: