Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm new to all this and would really appreciate your feedback (good or bad!) on my cards.

Claire x

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30-something wife to Gary, and mum to James (4) and Katie (2). After making loads of cards during my first year-long maternity leave, I'm now busy, busy, busy, with work and two kids. I'll get back to it someday though, I'm sure!

Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Another 1st birthday card!


This card is for another of James' little friends - another James this time.
I've used the 'Sketch and Stash' challenge #26 sketch (just about!). The papers are from Nana's Nursery pad and the hippo is a stamp (can't remember what they're called, but it's from the same pack as the monkeys on George's card - the details are on that blog post). I've used promarkers (all 5 of the cool greys and cornflower for the writing and stitching).
Thanks for looking, Claire x

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I love the paper and the little hippo is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute image, love the monkeys too..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is gorgeous Claire and so cute, love the little hippo image thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hon...not heard from you in a while...but i have left you a little something on my page....

    ReplyDelete